Our team at RFM 4×4 are happy to help you choose, supply and fit any bull bars to your vehicle.
MAX Bull Bars offers a great deal of protection. These bars were tested strictly by Australian Safety Engineering (ASE) who perform extensive tests to establish quality and meets all standards.
The strength, versatility and quality of MAX Bull Bars will not only protect your vehicle, but also allow fitting of accessories to suit your touring and off-roading needs.
- Designed in Australia
- Manufactured from quality material
- Airbag tested and compliant.
- Twin rated (4,000kgs each) recovery points.
- Winch bar compatible (cover plateprovided for non-winch installations).
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts.
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jack points.
- LED indicator park lights.
Opposite Lock was established 40 years ago in Australian and has a over 70 stores in Australia and New Zealand. They have a extensive assortment of bull bars to suit your four wheel drives and SUV’s. They offer Australian wide warranty, with a total satisfaction guarantee.
RFM and supply and fit Opposite Lock bullbars for any type of 4×4 or SUV. Here are just some of the ranges they have to offer:
Dobinsons bull bars are winch and airbag compatible with a heavy duty powder coat finish. Dobinsons only have a couple of styles to choose from which are classic & Deluxe black bull bars and stainless loop bull bars.
All ECB Arc™ Bars and Big Tube™ Bars feature a full one-piece centre channel section that is 6mm thick. These channel sections are plasma cut and then folded into correct shape forming the ultimate in strength for the most important part of the bull bar.
Additional Benefits of an Alloy East Coast Bullbar include:
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- ADR & Air Bag Compliant
- Won’t affect your New Vehicle Warranty
- Specifically Engineered Mounts
- LED Indicator/Park lights
- Premium range of finishes
- Manufactured in Australia
EFS not only do suspension but now also a wide range of accessories for your four wheel drive. These new accessory offerings include bull bars, rear bars, side steps, LED Lights and winches. EFS 4×4 bullbars are built to combat Australia’s harshest outback and off-road conditions.
List of Bull Bars:
- Outback Bar – TJM Outback bars employ either a four or five-fold channel/wing design. Folds are deliberately spaced across the channel for maximum strength and stylish looks. TJM bull bars provide secure, strong and stable mounting points to fit a large array of driving lights.
- Signature Bar – Signature bar features include: ADR compliant, Airbag compatible, Impact protection, Alloy construction, steel mounts, 76mm centre tube and more
- Tourline Bar – They are a great solution for protection from minor bumps and scrapes as well as adding value to your vehicle. As with all our frontal protection, they are individually designed to suit the shape of your individual vehicle.
- Tradesman Bar – TJM Tradesman bar is the answer and it’s available now for your vehicle. TJM Tradesman bar provides uncompromised protection with its thick steel tubing but without the extra channel folds and built in fog lights which can be deemed unnecessary in the working environment. The unique three-piece design is made from high strength steel and finished with our world class powdercoat to maximise durability
- Explorer Bar – The TJM Explorer Bullbar is fitted with a strong steel channel and a single polished steel loop over the grille, these bars convey multiple benefits. A few Benifits include: Steel construction, Lower wing and centre guards, 76mm polished steel centre tube, Designed for optimal approach angle & Integrated L.E.D. fog lights.
- Frontier Bar – The TJM Frontier Steel bull bar features a durable steel channel which enables strong frontal protection for your vehicle. The minimalistic style adds a smart finish. Some Benifits include: Integrated L.E.D. fog lights, L.E.D. indicator/park lenses, Air vents & winch viewing slots & Re-inforced T-Slot recovery jack points